WordPress XML Sitemap Plugin
Free WordPress sitemap plugin. Generates HTML, RSS and Google XML Sitemaps, compatible with Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex and more.
Sitemaps tell search engines when and how often pages are updated,
and their relative importance. Find out more about sitemaps.
Easily manage your sitemap within a familiar WordPress environment. Automatic setup of sitemap files, robots.txt and pinging.
Configure sitemap values for the whole website, tages, categories, pages and posts.
- Supports HTML, RSS and Google XML Sitemap formats.
- NEW - Advanced support for image sitemaps and news sitemaps.
- NEW - Index files to support websites with over 50,000 pages.
- List all your WordPress Pages, Posts, Archives, Authors, Categories and Tags.
- Support for sitemap index, image and news sitemap files.
- Includes paged links for posts for Archives, Authors, Categories and Tags.
- Support for custom post types including those created by other plugins.
- Set global sitemap default values for priorty and update frequencies.
- Set sitemap value for priority and frequency at the category, tag, post and page level.
- Automatic daily auto ping when you have updated pages / posts in WordPress.
- Add latest pages / posts RSS feed to page header.
- Updates your Robots.txt file with sitemap entries.
- WordPress 4.x (may work on older versions).
- PHP 5.x ( may work on older versions).
- mySQL 5.x ( may work on older versions).
- Permissions to add/update mySQL database table.
Our plugin will be updated and maintained from our website and will be removed from the Wordpress plugin store shortly. It can be downloaded directly from our website below.
Please contact us with any comments,
questions, suggestions and bugs.
Please help support us
We provide our services for free and operate on the goodwill of our community, but it has become increasingly
difficult maintain and fund. We kindly ask that if the service was useful and saved you some time
that you make a small contribution.
I'd like to help